He looks like he´s cuddled up in a box, his secret hiding place, to drink his favorite blend of tea in silence. Great drawing! oh, and get well soon again...
I am so glad artists of such high caliber like you contribute to this I-Fri weekly project! It spurs me on in my quest to bring back the inner artist within myself!
Hmm, that's what I've been wanting to do all week...curl up with some hot tea. Too bad I have to work! (Ack) I like the line quality of your pencil work. Very nice.
11 comments:
i'm sick this week :(
This is a great entry! fantastic line work, It really captures that feeling of being comforted by something simple when you're feeling really crappy
Oh; that is simply wonderful.
Love the willowy, bendy, movement of your image! The figure is in the shape of a tea cup! Get well soon!
He looks like he´s cuddled up in a box, his secret hiding place, to drink his favorite blend of tea in silence. Great drawing! oh, and get well soon again...
I love your line work! Always a treat.
Love the sense of motion in this drawing!
He looks so fragile and agile...but, his hands look so strong. Awesome illo!
I am so glad artists of such high caliber like you contribute to this I-Fri weekly project! It spurs me on in my quest to bring back the inner artist within myself!
Love how soothing you look..while your tea seeps you look so deep in thought or you doze off.
love your work and you too:)
KJH
Hmm, that's what I've been wanting to do all week...curl up with some hot tea. Too bad I have to work! (Ack) I like the line quality of your pencil work. Very nice.
Post a Comment