Amazing illo, the colours are killing me with their perfect shades. And then, I never thought I'd bump into someone drawing Triffids anymore. I've been in hunt for the BBC series of the Day of the Triffids so many years, I'm a fool foor the book and the film, too. Thanks for making me happy !
Although the watercolors have such a beautiful look, the monster is very frightening! It has that indistinct form that makes nightmares terrifying. Good job!
I just realized that is the monster in my head..thank you for letting me see him ... I NOW KNOW WHAT I AM UP AGAINST .. I will conquer your beautiful monster
18 comments:
So cute! wonderful colour!
ok! you scared me!
great drawing.:-O
susan
Very "little shop of horrors"!
Reminds me of war of the Worlds - nice and creepy!
VEry cooool monster!! Love your illustrations!! They are AWESOME!
ohhhhhhhhh creeepy... very bold and fluid
lovely.
this is such a strong piece! your lines and colors have so much emotion - its great!
This is a monster I would want to stay clear of! Very powerful!
it looks like he's throwing lava! scary and beautiful at the same time!
Amazing illo, the colours are killing me with their perfect shades. And then, I never thought I'd bump into someone drawing Triffids anymore. I've been in hunt for the BBC series of the Day of the Triffids so many years, I'm a fool foor the book and the film, too. Thanks for making me happy !
Although the watercolors have such a beautiful look, the monster is very frightening! It has that indistinct form that makes nightmares terrifying. Good job!
That's freaking cool. Great illo.
love
This reminds me of War of the Worlds! GREAT job!
your drawing is scarier than war of the worlds. also reminds me of PBS deep sea documentaries. like it's something that would live on the ocean floor.
I just realized that is the monster in my head..thank you for letting me see him ... I NOW KNOW WHAT I AM UP AGAINST .. I will conquer your beautiful monster
THANKS
KJH
Anytime, KJH
Glad I can help!!
:)
WHOA! Thats so cool! Love the colors! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment