This is superb! My first thought is the old woman's saying, "There's a lid for every pot," and my second thought is "Never ink where sagging might occur." Your humor and wonderful talent combine here to make a quirky and charming illustration. I really really like this a lot...they make a fine couple:>
ROFL! Awesome job!! I always wonder what happens to tattoos when somebody gets old and/or heavier. This is weird...I know...but, I would love to see an 80 year old woman with a tattoo she got in her 20s! :)
16 comments:
great characters! so nice drawing!
love your work - how large is your paper? i'm a beginning drawer and am always trying to get a sense of how large people work.
I love the contrast of the slender man and the very-plump lady. :) They make a lovely couple. Very sweet illustration!
Very funny! Your sketchy lines give the impression of many stretch marks. I like the light heartedness of your line work.
That is great. You captured the story!
Cute! I love it.
love
TO 'ANONYMOUS' (2nd comment) - This drawing is 11X14. Any bigger and my sketchbook wouldn't be very portable.
This is superb! My first thought is the old woman's saying, "There's a lid for every pot," and my second thought is "Never ink where sagging might occur." Your humor and wonderful talent combine here to make a quirky and charming illustration. I really really like this a lot...they make a fine couple:>
I LOVE IT,LOVE IT.. IS THAT ME WITH THE TATTOO:) I LOVE THE SKETCH OF YOU IN THE BLUE SHIRT..GREAT JOB ONCE AGAIN.
THANKS:)
KJH
ROFL! Awesome job!! I always wonder what happens to tattoos when somebody gets old and/or heavier. This is weird...I know...but, I would love to see an 80 year old woman with a tattoo she got in her 20s! :)
It's so funny, great job! There is a weird love story going on. Love your site too!
Fantastic, as always!
Love your painting and drawing style!! Very unique, expressive and full of humor!
that's got to be me and you, jeff, no?
Ann... I would NEVER wear a bowtie!!
I keep coming back to look at this one. I love it. Nice masks on tour site too,
Post a Comment