beautiful! I love the soft colors and the sketchy lines.
Very cool, Jeff. I love the way the colouring almost suggests someone's dancing body. The birds are conjuring up a person in the flight.Blue skiesloveRoy
Very beautiful, the dance of the birds in an airstream, the colours are very delicate
very pretty, i love it.
Incredibly beautiful - so vibrant and delicate!
Nce soft colors, great!
The whole piece suggests movement. I love the light colors and the birds that seem to be playing in the air currents.
i love this one. the colors are so vibrant. nice work!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
beautiful! I love the soft colors and the sketchy lines.
Very cool, Jeff. I love the way the colouring almost suggests someone's dancing body. The birds are conjuring up a person in the flight.
Blue skies
love
Roy
Very beautiful, the dance of the birds in an airstream, the colours are very delicate
very pretty, i love it.
Incredibly beautiful - so vibrant and delicate!
Nce soft colors, great!
The whole piece suggests movement. I love the light colors and the birds that seem to be playing in the air currents.
i love this one. the colors are so vibrant. nice work!!
Post a Comment