I enjoy the feeling that I am watching the evolution of this drawing...it almost feels like you let you hand move and soon your image began to emerge. Although this is a little errie, it's also peaceful. Really nice!
Jeff - Just finished looking at your sketches and I really love your style. You made me laugh several times. I really like your interpretations - I would not have thought of the way you did them. Jean
17 comments:
This is really beautiful!
I love the intergration of color and the line work- moving in and out of fully rendered to sketches. Great line work & color
wow...
beautiful! i love all the sketchy lines. ive seen a few other pieces of yours i loved! would you mind if i added you to my list o blogs??
Please do Chacha - glad you're enjoying my drawings!
What a cool drawing!
Awesome piece! I really like the way youve partially colored this piece and also love the feel of movement in the lines.
great! i really like the mood of this illo.
Jeff this is really nice ...So creative what a wonderful job:)
KJH
Thanks Kevin :)
I enjoy the feeling that I am watching the evolution of this drawing...it almost feels like you let you hand move and soon your image began to emerge. Although this is a little errie, it's also peaceful. Really nice!
wow I like the sketch effect !! simple and beautyfull
Muy bueno.
Me gusto mucho tu trabajo.
Saludos.
Carla - Thanks for the perspective. You're right on.
wow!
so simple and so emotional
love the sketch style
very nice!
bravo
:)
Jeff - Just finished looking at your sketches and I really love your style. You made me laugh several times. I really like your interpretations - I would not have thought of the way you did them. Jean
Wow, I really love this one. Had to come back for another visit. :-)
Post a Comment