Worm on a leash!
Love it!
wonderful! wonderful! love the worm on the leash especially!
This is surely a scene from a Lewis Carroll tale? :-)
I think this one is great!
Very creative take on the topic, thumbs up!
What a great idea!! i love the worm on the leash..the wall reminds me of elephant skin. awsome job Jeff:)KJH
veerrrrrrry cool! really like this one!
I'm clapping my hands with glee! This is really delightful...love the whole concept and your beautiful rendering.
this is fantastic...the pet worm is a nice touch...gross but nice. :)
this reminds me of something out of the Wind and the Willows, which I loved growing up. And i second the earthworm comments!Thanks for showing us the other night...- d
My pleasure Dabney!Mr.Mole from Wind in the Willows popped into my head more than a few times while I was working on this one.Long live the Wattamelon Roll!
wonderful!!
Love your take on this week's theme!!...awesome piece!! LOVE the pet on the leash! FANTASTIC job!
Brilliant
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Worm on a leash!
Love it!
wonderful! wonderful! love the worm on the leash especially!
This is surely a scene from a Lewis Carroll tale? :-)
I think this one is great!
Very creative take on the topic, thumbs up!
What a great idea!! i love the worm on the leash..the wall reminds me of elephant skin.
awsome job Jeff:)
KJH
veerrrrrrry cool! really like this one!
I'm clapping my hands with glee! This is really delightful...love the whole concept and your beautiful rendering.
this is fantastic...the pet worm is a nice touch...gross but nice. :)
this reminds me of something out of the Wind and the Willows, which I loved growing up. And i second the earthworm comments!
Thanks for showing us the other night...
- d
My pleasure Dabney!
Mr.Mole from Wind in the Willows popped into my head more than a few times while I was working on this one.
Long live the Wattamelon Roll!
wonderful!!
Love your take on this week's theme!!...awesome piece!! LOVE the pet on the leash! FANTASTIC job!
Brilliant
Post a Comment