oh this is just lovely and so serene!
deep asleep one captures thoughts of the day, snapshots of memories...simply beautiful sketch for this weeks theme...just love the colors and waves of golden locks.
lovely illo!
looks like a soft wonderful dream!
wonderfully rendered
Jeff what a GREAT JOB!!! I LOVE HOW YOU CAPTURE THE FISH WITH THE LADY'S LONG BEAUTIFUL HAIR.. WHAT A GREAT CAPTURE IF BEAUTY...KJH
Yay! I'm glad you noticed the captured fish Kevin.
I really like your work - it always has a dreamy quality to it :)
What a great idea. Love it!
love the flow! Lots of movement. dreamy and lovely illo!
Wonderfully floaty... the fish seems ensnared in her hair, although she doesn't seem to know that she's caught it!
beautiful character. I like your sense of color. so sweet :)
I really like your fluid graphite and colored pencil style. Very good illustrations.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
oh this is just lovely and so serene!
deep asleep one captures thoughts of the day, snapshots of memories...simply beautiful sketch for this weeks theme...just love the colors and waves of golden locks.
lovely illo!
looks like a soft wonderful dream!
wonderfully rendered
Jeff what a GREAT JOB!!! I LOVE HOW YOU CAPTURE THE FISH WITH THE LADY'S LONG BEAUTIFUL HAIR..
WHAT A GREAT CAPTURE IF BEAUTY...
KJH
Yay! I'm glad you noticed the captured fish Kevin.
I really like your work - it always has a dreamy quality to it :)
What a great idea. Love it!
love the flow! Lots of movement. dreamy and lovely illo!
Wonderfully floaty... the fish seems ensnared in her hair, although she doesn't seem to know that she's caught it!
beautiful character. I like your sense of color. so sweet :)
I really like your fluid graphite and colored pencil style. Very good illustrations.
Post a Comment