haha wow, that is trouble. Great idea
great job capturing the topic.
Nicely done, love your style.
that illo makes me feel sea sick! bravo!
so true!!
Oh I like this one a lot - a wonderful sense of foreboding,
Great piece. Great shark - yikes!!!
Nice image, very funny.
The bottom shark is really well done.
I really like the layering of the water and the hull of the boat. I also like the sketchy teeth of one of the sharks.
very cool sharks! great work!
This is awesome. love the composition!! Great take on the theme!
the colors give an ominous feeling...well done!
WOW, this illo is amazing, love the colors and those sharks rock!
Really nice work! Great colors, great overall effect.
Cool sharks! Why is he reaching for them?!
Because he's not the brightest bulb. Here fishy fishy fishy!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
haha wow, that is trouble. Great idea
great job capturing the topic.
Nicely done, love your style.
that illo makes me feel sea sick! bravo!
so true!!
Oh I like this one a lot - a wonderful sense of foreboding,
Great piece. Great shark - yikes!!!
Nice image, very funny.
The bottom shark is really well done.
I really like the layering of the water and the hull of the boat. I also like the sketchy teeth of one of the sharks.
very cool sharks! great work!
This is awesome. love the composition!! Great take on the theme!
the colors give an ominous feeling...well done!
WOW, this illo is amazing, love the colors and those sharks rock!
Really nice work! Great colors, great overall effect.
Cool sharks! Why is he reaching for them?!
Because he's not the brightest bulb. Here fishy fishy fishy!
Post a Comment