Great disguise...makes you wonder what the Christmas moose will hide himself as to keep from getting eaten...
HA ! HA !! Love it!! Wicked fun!
hahaha.....great!
Good stuff!! Great tags!!
Wonderful and very clever!
haha very cute
Rudolf? :D that's a very clever idea
Aw! That's cute! You've done his expression very well too. He looks panicked! Great idea!
I am laughing so hard I might fall out of my chair! This is amazing!WOW!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Great disguise...makes you wonder what the Christmas moose will hide himself as to keep from getting eaten...
HA ! HA !! Love it!! Wicked fun!
hahaha.....great!
Good stuff!! Great tags!!
Wonderful and very clever!
haha very cute
Rudolf? :D that's a very clever idea
Aw! That's cute! You've done his expression very well too. He looks panicked! Great idea!
I am laughing so hard I might fall out of my chair! This is amazing!WOW!
Post a Comment