Great sketch...
AWESOME!! COOL robot!
Really nice. Like the idea and the sketchy feel.
thisis an awesome drawing! good job.
Brilliant interpretation, with a fun approach.Nice one.
Very cool illustration!
i love this...especially his giant fists!
sweet illo. great work!
Incredible work. I loved visiting your website, too. Your illustrations have exceptional quality and concept.
Ur work makes funnier my weekly visit to Illo Friday contributions. I love it!
love your style :)
nice one!! I love the robot :).
Great knuckle-dragger guy!
nice drawing.are you attending the boston sketchcrawl?<3jeannettewww.jimmyjanesays.com
Great piece!
The Boston sketchcrawl sounds fun! Anyone know when & where?
Cool robot!! :) And even cooler drawing :)
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Great sketch...
AWESOME!! COOL robot!
Really nice. Like the idea and the sketchy feel.
thisis an awesome drawing! good job.
Brilliant interpretation, with a fun approach.
Nice one.
Very cool illustration!
i love this...especially his giant fists!
sweet illo. great work!
Incredible work. I loved visiting your website, too. Your illustrations have exceptional quality and concept.
Ur work makes funnier my weekly visit to Illo Friday contributions. I love it!
love your style :)
nice one!! I love the robot :).
Great knuckle-dragger guy!
nice drawing.
are you attending the boston sketchcrawl?
<3jeannette
www.jimmyjanesays.com
Great piece!
The Boston sketchcrawl sounds fun! Anyone know when & where?
Cool robot!! :) And even cooler drawing :)
Post a Comment