Friday, December 22, 2006

Illustration Friday "PEACE"

13 comments:

Jana Bouc said...

Beautiful! I'd love to read about your thoughts behind the drawing.

Suzan said...

beautiful drawing. I love it!

Frank-H said...

this is a wonderful illo - concept, originality and technique - very good!

Joseph Chiang said...

nice idea! very beautifully painted too!

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous "peace"

jenperry said...

i really love your work, i always stumble onto it here on IF. .. the sketchlike quality is really vibrant and adds so much motion to the still image. . and the concept on this one great, not trite, just peaceful, without all the hokey imagery that goes with the holiday commercialist idea of "peace"

Powpourri said...

Wow, you have excellent drawings skills! Just getting out of Life Drawing 101 this semester, I can really appreciate the complexity of the hand. Nice work!

studio lolo said...

Always love to see what you come up with. This is very nice...peaceful.

Ujwala Prabhu said...

love the way you've captured the hands. I struggle to make them and these are very good.

Brine Blank said...

Great drawing and color use here!

georg said...

Just so simply - this is wonderful. Yes, we need more helping hands -

Willie Baronet said...

Wonderful drawing. And happy new year!

Anonymous said...

you are very talented... nice work!