Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Illustration Friday "80s" (RGB zombies)

8 comments:

Diane Duda said...

very cool! love the touches of bold color!

Anonymous said...

Nicely done! I think I went to school with these guys.

Anonymous said...

oh wow... really cool!

Unknown said...

excellent

Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

Awesome work! Really terrific.

Dave M! said...

In context of all the nicey-nicey nostalgia pieces this week's them inspired, it's a relief to see such standout work. I like it so much, I don't even care if it fits the theme or not.
This picture makes me wonder ... whatever happened to the '80s-era posers of Harvard Square (the pit), Newbury Street or MassArt? Your point-of-view is terrific; I hope you keep it up.
Oh, the form's well-done too. Great design of white space, pencil technique and intelligent color dropping.

Dave M! said...

Me again. Forgot the tag. My Eye Friday

Anonymous said...

GREAT DRAWING JEFF,, LOVE THE COLOR OF THE HAIR. IS THAT YOU WITH THE SPIKE HAIR? GOING TO AVOLON?

GREAT WORK

KJH