i wanna see the second part of this ;oP
Very funny i like to see the second part to :)
Is he a hero or anti hero? I feel sorry for the elephant! hehe
hehe...funny! great style!
I believe everything you do comes back to you. Think Stupidhero has got a problem here;)
Love the snaggle tooth on stupid hero. I hope this pachyderm's name is Boomerang!
this is great - I love both of their expressions
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Post a Comment
8 comments:
i wanna see the second part of this ;oP
Very funny i like to see the second part to :)
Is he a hero or anti hero? I feel sorry for the elephant! hehe
hehe...funny! great style!
I believe everything you do comes back to you. Think Stupidhero has got a problem here;)
Love the snaggle tooth on stupid hero. I hope this pachyderm's name is Boomerang!
this is great - I love both of their expressions
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Post a Comment