Nice crash, dude.Fabulous website. I especially love your fish.
NICE CRASH LANDING.. WHERE IS THE BLOOOOD?KJH
The blood comes AFTER the crash landing.
Nice linework.
That is certainly a bender!
arrrgh... that is got to hurt!
Yikes? Everyone ok? Great illo!!
Just love your line work.
You know, after looking at some of your other posts .... I would love to see your work animated. There is something about your guys and the line work - it would just be mezmorizing to see animated.
Thanks Debra! I love to animate, but find it tough to sit still long enough. Working on that though :)
Man, that is one tangled mess! Love the feel of the guy being thrown. Great job!
Hi Jeff, very "animated". Very nice pencil work with a nice lively line.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Nice crash, dude.
Fabulous website. I especially love your fish.
NICE CRASH LANDING.. WHERE IS THE BLOOOOD?
KJH
The blood comes AFTER the crash landing.
Nice linework.
That is certainly a bender!
arrrgh... that is got to hurt!
Yikes? Everyone ok? Great illo!!
Just love your line work.
You know, after looking at some of your other posts .... I would love to see your work animated. There is something about your guys and the line work - it would just be mezmorizing to see animated.
Thanks Debra! I love to animate, but find it tough to sit still long enough. Working on that though :)
Man, that is one tangled mess! Love the feel of the guy being thrown. Great job!
Hi Jeff, very "animated". Very nice pencil work with a nice lively line.
Post a Comment