YES!...send me one and plug me in...I wanna grin like him!
This is clever, I love the expression on his face.Thanks for stopping by my blog ( I usually draw cats with a "wiry" tail, but on this last one I agree it looks especially lethal) :-)
Kevin thinks I look like Charlie-chop-chop from Mr.Magoo. That is SO politically incorrect.
He has a great expression. Nice Illustration.
Hi Jeff...I like that he only has pleasant choices of wired connections. Sounds good to me!
Love the character you've drawn here. Great take on the topic as well.
love his expression. nicely done.
He looks like he is having a great day - really nice expression :)
I really like your idea! And it's beautifully done too!
Love the character expression, nice concept!
heh heh heh. perfect expression.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
YES!...send me one and plug me in...I wanna grin like him!
This is clever, I love the expression on his face.
Thanks for stopping by my blog ( I usually draw cats with a "wiry" tail, but on this last one I agree it looks especially lethal) :-)
Kevin thinks I look like Charlie-chop-chop from Mr.Magoo. That is SO politically incorrect.
He has a great expression. Nice Illustration.
Hi Jeff...I like that he only has pleasant choices of wired connections. Sounds good to me!
Love the character you've drawn here. Great take on the topic as well.
love his expression. nicely done.
He looks like he is having a great day - really nice expression :)
I really like your idea! And it's beautifully done too!
Love the character expression, nice concept!
heh heh heh. perfect expression.
Post a Comment