very fluid :)lovely illustration and... nice boobs :-P
Hahah...very funny :) Great action line and flow indeed!
Exuberant and free! A really nice illustration!
Very nice.. the line is so curvy and well balanced.. makes me wanna dance!
Love this!! How many glasses of wine has she had??Must agree with cricri great boobs!!
She's workin' with a buzz au natural!
Groovy, she's razzeldazzeling and all that jazz.
Snap,crackrel,POP love her boobs jeff.. it reminds me of the snap candy that you eat.yum .. Great job jeffKJH
How did I miss this? She's a happy one!I love her braless look :)Thanks for the comment regarding my mouldy orange story on Neil's blog. I just thought I'd tell you that I was living in Roxbury at the time, circa 1959-ish.
What a fun character!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
very fluid :)lovely illustration
and... nice boobs :-P
Hahah...very funny :) Great action line and flow indeed!
Exuberant and free! A really nice illustration!
Very nice.. the line is so curvy and well balanced.. makes me wanna dance!
Love this!! How many glasses of wine has she had??
Must agree with cricri great boobs!!
She's workin' with a buzz au natural!
Groovy, she's razzeldazzeling and all that jazz.
Snap,crackrel,POP love her boobs jeff.. it reminds me of the snap candy that you eat.yum ..
Great job jeff
KJH
How did I miss this? She's a happy one!I love her braless look :)
Thanks for the comment regarding my mouldy orange story on Neil's blog. I just thought I'd tell you that I was living in Roxbury at the time, circa 1959-ish.
What a fun character!!
Post a Comment