That's so funny, made me laugh out loud.
Fantastic drawing! I love all your lines.
Poor guy, love your work.
man, thats gonna hurt tomorrow, or today perhaps he he...
Hmmm... I always thought that's what happens when you divide by zero...
man your stuff rocks! had to laugh at this one since my 7 year old has been walking around telling a 1+1 joke all week :) and it didn't equal geek!
lol - super line work, and creative kudos to you sir!
And here I thought you hadn't posted in a while! I missed this wonderful, funny illo :)
The pencil lines on that chalkboard look great, and the geek asunder too!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That's so funny, made me laugh out loud.
Fantastic drawing! I love all your lines.
Poor guy, love your work.
man, thats gonna hurt tomorrow, or today perhaps he he...
Hmmm... I always thought that's what happens when you divide by zero...
man your stuff rocks! had to laugh at this one since my 7 year old has been walking around telling a 1+1 joke all week :) and it didn't equal geek!
lol - super line work, and creative kudos to you sir!
And here I thought you hadn't posted in a while! I missed this wonderful, funny illo :)
The pencil lines on that chalkboard look great, and the geek asunder too!
Post a Comment