This is really fun. Best IF I've seen in a while. Nicely done, and bonus interactivity.
This is one of the most creative IF entries I've ever seen :). Brilliant!
Just hilarious! Ha Ha!
I left it on just to listen to the beeping, kind of relaxing, I like the red glow too.
Overwhelming!
Wow! Truly awesome. Great creative vision there :-D
I'm in awe. And having a ton of fun poking around your craters. Thanks for making my morning just a lot bit better.
You win!!!! This is the best ever!
AWESOME!! Love that it's animated too!!
Wonderful! I almost missed the animation - gotta learn not to scroll by your page too quickly!
Nice moon...poor space man!
Jeff this is awsome!! I love the snot butterfly lady & you:) see you Sunday.KJH
Post a Comment
12 comments:
This is really fun. Best IF I've seen in a while. Nicely done, and bonus interactivity.
This is one of the most creative IF entries I've ever seen :). Brilliant!
Just hilarious! Ha Ha!
I left it on just to listen to the beeping, kind of relaxing, I like the red glow too.
Overwhelming!
Wow! Truly awesome. Great creative vision there :-D
I'm in awe. And having a ton of fun poking around your craters. Thanks for making my morning just a lot bit better.
You win!!!! This is the best ever!
AWESOME!! Love that it's animated too!!
Wonderful! I almost missed the animation - gotta learn not to scroll by your page too quickly!
Nice moon...poor space man!
Jeff this is awsome!! I love the snot butterfly lady & you:) see you Sunday.
KJH
Post a Comment