Great texture and line. Nice work.
Great, nice illustration!keep on the good work.www.ruisousaartworks.blogspot.com
Great atmosphere. Simple and still overwhealming. Good work! :-)
I like it:)Great line and awesomes transparencies (sorry I'm french..I try to but not sure I really write what I mean..!)This blog is awesome, many many beautiful pics, I'll be back.A bientôt, donc:)
the linework is lovely! I like the way you softly approached the theme this week! nice!
Love it. Great texture and I like the subtle colors.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Great texture and line. Nice work.
Great, nice illustration!
keep on the good work.
www.ruisousaartworks.blogspot.com
Great atmosphere. Simple and still overwhealming. Good work! :-)
I like it:)
Great line and awesomes transparencies (sorry I'm french..I try to but not sure I really write what I mean..!)
This blog is awesome, many many beautiful pics, I'll be back.
A bientôt, donc:)
the linework is lovely! I like the way you softly approached the theme this week! nice!
Love it. Great texture and I like the subtle colors.
Post a Comment