Whoa! Now this isn't the JeffG that usually posts here, is it??Very powerful and gruesome...in a good way. But he still scares me :P
Crazy man! Love it.p.s. The shuttle has landed.
I entirely agree!
Wow this is insane!! I like it a lot
GREAT DRAWING JEFF IT WOULD MAKE FOR A GREAT MASK TOO.LOVE ITKJH
Kevin - Great idea for the mask! Have to figure out how to re-create the black veins as hair. Duke says WOOF! I say heal up!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Whoa! Now this isn't the JeffG that usually posts here, is it??
Very powerful and gruesome...in a good way. But he still scares me :P
Crazy man! Love it.
p.s. The shuttle has landed.
I entirely agree!
Wow this is insane!! I like it a lot
GREAT DRAWING JEFF IT WOULD MAKE FOR A GREAT MASK TOO.
LOVE IT
KJH
Kevin - Great idea for the mask! Have to figure out how to re-create the black veins as hair. Duke says WOOF! I say heal up!
Post a Comment