Great textures here... love that colored-pencil look... AND the sublimely dreamy look on his face!
OHHHH THE SUN I CAN FEEL ITS WARMTH :) JUST LIKE YOUR HUGS. GREAT DRAWING JEFF.I KNOW NOW WHAT YOU LOOK IKE WHEN YOU GET OLDER:)KJH
Yikes! I hope I won't be wearing a business suit too often though.
I like the nice curvey lines and face color!
i love the texture of the face of the driver.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Great textures here... love that colored-pencil look... AND the sublimely dreamy look on his face!
OHHHH THE SUN I CAN FEEL ITS WARMTH :) JUST LIKE YOUR HUGS. GREAT DRAWING JEFF.
I KNOW NOW WHAT YOU LOOK IKE WHEN YOU GET OLDER:)
KJH
Yikes! I hope I won't be wearing a business suit too often though.
I like the nice curvey lines and face color!
i love the texture of the face of the driver.
Post a Comment