Wow - 6 out of 7 mark this as beautiful. Maybe I'm onto something. Let's see what kind of reaction the finished handbag gets. I'll post a photo of the assembled piece when its finished. Thanks everyone!
I love that the birds themselves are spilled out like seeds. Jeff, this is really great. You may have found a great outlet for your artistic genius. Hopefully it pays well.
13 comments:
whoa! beautiful- elegant.
positively beautiful!
they are so very beautiful!
I love this! Lucky her to have your signature art on one of her bags! And lucky you ;)
Well... how cool is that!!!
Beautiful design!
Hmm, to say something original in one word? Beautiful! tehe. But yes, it really is! It's so simple and yet so bold! Good stuff!
WOW!!! Jeff that is BEAUTIFUL .... That would be nice to put in a frame too.
GREAT JOB
KJH
Wow - 6 out of 7 mark this as beautiful. Maybe I'm onto something. Let's see what kind of reaction the finished handbag gets. I'll post a photo of the assembled piece when its finished. Thanks everyone!
nice, I love the simplicity of this. Well done!
love these bird shapes!
gosh I like these birdies! nice and simple concept.
They are great. I love the pattern they make.
I love that the birds themselves are spilled out like seeds. Jeff, this is really great. You may have found a great outlet for your artistic genius. Hopefully it pays well.
Post a Comment