This is quite beautiful. Great job.
Excellent drawing, wonderful work.
This is excellent. I love the detail and feeling that obviously went into the image. Wonderful!www.indigeneartforms.blogspot.com
Wow! Really interesting.
What a powerful image! Fantastic.
A fisherman and his buoy.This is really quite an emotional piece Jeff. Very tender and beautifully done. This should be hanging in a restaurant in Rockport or Gloucester :)Translation: rawkpoort or glosta!
I love the composition. I am mesmerized by the water; I want to keep magnifying it. It's a lovely piece.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
This is quite beautiful. Great job.
Excellent drawing, wonderful work.
This is excellent. I love the detail and feeling that obviously went into the image. Wonderful!
www.indigeneartforms.blogspot.com
Wow! Really interesting.
What a powerful image! Fantastic.
A fisherman and his buoy.
This is really quite an emotional piece Jeff. Very tender and beautifully done. This should be hanging in a restaurant in Rockport or Gloucester :)
Translation: rawkpoort or glosta!
I love the composition. I am mesmerized by the water; I want to keep magnifying it. It's a lovely piece.
Post a Comment