Very clever - love it!
Great style and color!http://indigeneart.com
Charming, sensitively rendered, and sophisticated too. A remarkable "simple" piece of work
I love it! So nice :)
Funny idea - well done!
Lovely! I like it very much!! Nice use of the colour and textures.
This is my very first time coming to you blog, but I can tell you now it won't be the last. I really like your style and brand of illustration. Very original! I likey very much!
Haha!! Love it! great detail while keeping the balloon feeling...
That's cute and funny. I'm surprised I haven't seen a balloon like that before.
That's cute! Love it! ... yup yup :)
Very nicely done!
Nice idea!
Great concept and illustration!!
Great work! ...and I've gotta say that I'm a fan of your banner as well ;)
I like this illustration and the idea is very clever.
Neat idea, lovely illo
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Very clever - love it!
Great style and color!
http://indigeneart.com
Charming, sensitively rendered, and sophisticated too. A remarkable "simple" piece of work
I love it! So nice :)
Funny idea - well done!
Lovely! I like it very much!! Nice use of the colour and textures.
This is my very first time coming to you blog, but I can tell you now it won't be the last. I really like your style and brand of illustration. Very original! I likey very much!
Haha!! Love it! great detail while keeping the balloon feeling...
That's cute and funny. I'm surprised I haven't seen a balloon like that before.
That's cute! Love it! ... yup yup :)
Very nicely done!
Nice idea!
Great concept and illustration!!
Great work!
...and I've gotta say that I'm a fan of your banner as well ;)
I like this illustration and the idea is very clever.
Neat idea, lovely illo
Post a Comment