What great texture. I love the split frame!
Very cool illo and congrats on the book! Very exciting!
I love this diptych, the subtlety of it all...
ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh!way cool.
Wonderful! I love the split frame--it takes my eye across the page in a unique fashion.
Wooo i can't wait for the book to come out!!!!I love the snakieness... Jeff... AWESOME:)KJH
Nice. I like that the viewer gets to fill in the missing pieces.
Now, this is a genius way to show snippets of a snake without making anybody scream! Love it! :)
Gorgeous... mysterious!
Awesome cut!
absolutley beautiful!
awesome crop!nice!lovely!greetings from malaysia:)
Very nice! Who said these illustrations had to be really complex? I love the simplicity of this, yet it's so SNAKE. And beautiful to look at.
Very smart take on the theme.
I love the composition.
soooooooooo wonderful!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
What great texture. I love the split frame!
Very cool illo and congrats on the book! Very exciting!
I love this diptych, the subtlety of it all...
ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh!
way cool.
Wonderful! I love the split frame--it takes my eye across the page in a unique fashion.
Wooo i can't wait for the book to come out!!!!
I love the snakieness... Jeff... AWESOME:)
KJH
Nice. I like that the viewer gets to fill in the missing pieces.
Now, this is a genius way to show snippets of a snake without making anybody scream! Love it! :)
Gorgeous... mysterious!
Awesome cut!
absolutley beautiful!
awesome crop!
nice!
lovely!
greetings from malaysia:)
Very nice! Who said these illustrations had to be really complex? I love the simplicity of this, yet it's so SNAKE. And beautiful to look at.
Very smart take on the theme.
I love the composition.
soooooooooo wonderful!
Post a Comment