very very cool!!!Thoroughly deserves the three exclamation marks,love it
I love this drawing, so full of charm - fantastic work!
love this
This is great - what a fun thing to do with a pencil!
Cute guy! I like all the energy of the pencil strokes.
Very cool. Love the sketchy smile. And the little guy made me grin.
This is Awesome!
i agree - very cool, wish i could do this much with just a pencil.
he's absolutely right not to move in such a windy day!! awesome drawing
Wow!! :)
Beautiful, i love your linework, the texture of the hair.
I am enjoying the anticipation of what might come next. That bunny is tempting fate in a way that suggests it's quite mad.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
very very cool!!!
Thoroughly deserves the three exclamation marks,
love it
I love this drawing, so full of charm - fantastic work!
love this
This is great - what a fun thing to do with a pencil!
Cute guy! I like all the energy of the pencil strokes.
Very cool. Love the sketchy smile. And the little guy made me grin.
This is Awesome!
i agree - very cool, wish i could do this much with just a pencil.
he's absolutely right not to move in such a windy day!!
awesome drawing
Wow!! :)
Beautiful, i love your linework, the texture of the hair.
I am enjoying the anticipation of what might come next. That bunny is tempting fate in a way that suggests it's quite mad.
Post a Comment