Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Illustration Friday "E is for..."

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have GREAT and very expressive drawings...well done!!
-Marjorie Ann

Anonymous said...

Hm, I think I've been to that party...I love the hint of pink. You have some amazing work on your site -- I especially love the masks.

Ellen said...

Those are some ears! Fantastic sketch!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work!!

Baskerville Hound said...

i love the fascinating, peculiar expression on his face & the touch of pink that highlights it. great work-love your drawing style

Anonymous said...

OH MY!! SO THATS WHAT THE EASTER BUNNY LOOKS LIKE:)

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK

KJH

TXArtcGal said...

So neat!! I checked out your other illustrations as well...all of them are fantastic!

Mary said...

This has got to be one of my favorites so far. I love the expression and the way just a few lines around this concentrated face made such an awesome illustration.

And your other work is great too. I like "float" alot... Good enough to eat.

steve said...

Nice drawing and blog. I really enjoy the restraint you showed here and the small amount of color at the top of the guy's head.

Anonymous said...

First time here; I really like this one; every guy should let his inner bunny out.

ann & dabney said...

I LOVE THIS ONE!

- dab