I like this - has a loose fashion designer feel to it.Detlefhttp://www.detlefjumpertz.com
Great collection of the glamorous! I love the 'unreal' feel to it and fluid lines :)
Cool illo. Nice work.love
Is perfect to define the concept. Your art is really beautiful. I like your lines and the way you use the colors.
Love the fluid like feel..very I dream of jennie.... and so AVOLON..YOU GO GIRL:)
Your Illo's are amazing. Thanks for sharing them with us.
Well done. I like the way the drawing melts to the right side. The colours are very sensitive.
talent...... talent.......wow. i enjoyed looking at your work.
your have a cool style, love this piece in particular!
gorgeous, i love it
I love this...the sketchy quality, the layered colr...very suggestive of different kinds of glamour and beauty.
This is realy good. Very catching!
Love, love, love it!! Each gal glamourous in their own way! VERY nice!
Great ILL> love the contrasting girls!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
I like this - has a loose fashion designer feel to it.
Detlef
http://www.detlefjumpertz.com
Great collection of the glamorous! I love the 'unreal' feel to it and fluid lines :)
Cool illo. Nice work.
love
Is perfect to define the concept. Your art is really beautiful. I like your lines and the way you use the colors.
Love the fluid like feel..very I dream of jennie.... and so AVOLON..YOU GO GIRL:)
Your Illo's are amazing. Thanks for sharing them with us.
Well done. I like the way the drawing melts to the right side. The colours are very sensitive.
talent...... talent.......wow. i enjoyed looking at your work.
your have a cool style, love this piece in particular!
gorgeous, i love it
I love this...the sketchy quality, the layered colr...very suggestive of different kinds of glamour and beauty.
This is realy good. Very catching!
Love, love, love it!! Each gal glamourous in their own way! VERY nice!
Great ILL> love the contrasting girls!
Post a Comment