Oh...so sweet! I love the dog bone motif, and I just love the dogs wagging their tails in anticipation. This is really charming. You have such a great style - humorous in a nice way:>
BOY I CAN SO REALATE TO BEING A ROBOT .. I AM A BULTER AND THAT PERSON HAS THREE DOGS ... I AM MORE OF A ROBOT TO THE HUMAN THAN I AM TO THE DOGS... BUT WHEN I AM WITH THE DOGS I AM A VERY HAPPY ROBOT..BEEP,BEEP:)
16 comments:
The robot who loved dogs.
This is really cute! Great colours and execution!
Unique cute robot illo!
Or...the dogs who loved a robot. They love the appendage that feeds them! Unique execution of the topic. Very nice.
8^)
You sure have a unique and graceful approach to drawing.
Humorous and sweet. All of these.
Without cloying. I like your work!
Just back from your website. WoW!
Oh...so sweet! I love the dog bone motif, and I just love the dogs wagging their tails in anticipation. This is really charming. You have such a great style - humorous in a nice way:>
Superb techinque. Your robot is quite enjoying his function. I love those dogs. Your loose sketchy rendering style is just great!!!!
Like to sketchy look and the dogs' expressions!
Cute idea!...and, there's no bones about it! :)
Ahhh-a dogs best friend too. Cheers!
BOY I CAN SO REALATE TO BEING A ROBOT .. I AM A BULTER AND THAT PERSON HAS THREE DOGS ... I AM MORE OF A ROBOT TO THE HUMAN THAN I AM TO THE DOGS... BUT WHEN I AM WITH THE DOGS I AM A VERY HAPPY ROBOT..BEEP,BEEP:)
GREAT JOB JEFF
KJH
great idea! I like the sketchiness/free-flow feeling of your drawing. Your dogs are delightful!
With love of course!!
fun robot and great drawing, i want one! :)
Post a Comment