SPEED (of recovery)
I really like the touch of the yellow sun with the pencil...it's a soft image that speaks of warmth and longer days.
Stronge piece here, I hope the moment in the sun is real and warm.
WOW! You're good...very talented. Great illos in your blog, loved it.
Some people draw well. Fortunately, you're one of them.
i hope i can recover that well!!!
you will ;)
Awesome drawing!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
SPEED (of recovery)
I really like the touch of the yellow sun with the pencil...it's a soft image that speaks of warmth and longer days.
Stronge piece here, I hope the moment in the sun is real and warm.
WOW! You're good...very talented. Great illos in your blog, loved it.
Some people draw well. Fortunately, you're one of them.
i hope i can recover that well!!!
you will ;)
Awesome drawing!
Post a Comment