Beautiful! the little fish is very cute..
Very nice drawing, love the monochromatic color.
Fun fish! I guess when you live that far under the sea, you need a little light to get around... I love the blue palette and the uneven border...another really fine illustration:>
Cool illo, my favorite so far.
I love the laughin fish and the one with the lamp. Great drawing and colours. Two of the fish upper right look like the Finnish fish "ahven"
Great illo. I love the colors and the idea.
Nice design and use of texture
Very nice, love the stylized fish!
Very cute, and great textures. Thanks for sharing this.
ooh, great texture! I like the glowy lights.
Great! Love your fishes and your style!
Awesome job!...and, love the monochromatic colors! FUN idea with the light! Fantastic illo!
coolness. love the way you painted the fish and their design.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Beautiful! the little fish is very cute..
Very nice drawing, love the monochromatic color.
Fun fish! I guess when you live that far under the sea, you need a little light to get around... I love the blue palette and the uneven border...another really fine illustration:>
Cool illo, my favorite so far.
I love the laughin fish and the one with the lamp. Great drawing and colours. Two of the fish upper right look like the Finnish fish "ahven"
Great illo. I love the colors and the idea.
Nice design and use of texture
Very nice, love the stylized fish!
Very cute, and great textures. Thanks for sharing this.
ooh, great texture! I like the glowy lights.
Great! Love your fishes and your style!
Awesome job!...and, love the monochromatic colors! FUN idea with the light! Fantastic illo!
coolness. love the way you painted the fish and their design.
Post a Comment