Friday, May 12, 2006

Illustration Friday "ANGELS and DEVILS"

12 comments:

AscenderRisesAbove said...

fascinating image... wondering who will win

Cuppa Jo said...

Fabulous - I love the way the two sides blend into each other at the edges, and the juxtaposition of baby and snake as rivals. beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

JEFF YOU ARE SUCH A ANGEL TO ME ..THAT I Can see your blueness suckng the DEVILS OUT OF MEEEEEEEE

Jess said...

I love the baby and snake under the table. For me this is the focus of the piece.

Anonymous said...

cool concept , i like those evil tentacles , you did a great job!

neilornstein said...

This is extremely good.

Katili said...

This is eye catching. Love the read and blue sides and the ghosts of good and bad. This works and makes one think.

carla said...

Very evoctaive...to me it shows the real blurred line between good and evil that confounds us on a daily basis. On a visual level, it's just a very wonderful composition with great colors and images.

Anonymous said...

Jeff, there's already so many comments already! I love it! That's all i can say. love it.

Anonymous said...

oh by the way, it's adam. i'm the anonymous one above.

Kay Aker said...

Beautifully sketchy! There's a real sense of menace.

faeorain said...

Excellent idea and very well done!