How fun is this! Great use of contrasting red and greens with the black and white. I also love the roundness and fullness of the balloon next to all those spikes! Such a great concept, too!
I love the fact that i am able to see more of your work Jeff.. today I was RUSH TO THE VET. ..everythng is ok. but I jump off the back of a Hybrid (to save on gas) now I have a VERY SORE PAW and just do not want to move around. but I made KJH go carrie me up stairs to look at your sSORRY ILLSTRATION AND IT MADE ME THINK ABOUT HOW SORRY I AM THAT I JUMP OFF THE HYBRID... DO YOU KNOW THAT I JUST HAD MY 13 B-DAY ON THE MAY 22? THAT A LOT OF PUPPY YEARS.
15 comments:
Fun with a fan brush.
the composition is so nice and the subject is so random. refreshing.
Love it! haha, great idea
Oops! Wonderful illo.
This is so funny! Great!
That's clever! I love the smooth reflective surface of the ablloon in contrast to the prickly porcupine. What a nifty interpretation!
i really would like to see the next picture of this story... haha.. really great!
This drawing is too cute! Great work!
This is cool and very funny.
ha! that made me laugh! Reminded me of my spiked hair in the 80s ... poppin' balloOons all over the place with it.
FUN!
Very original and well done.
Funny.
How fun is this! Great use of contrasting red and greens with the black and white. I also love the roundness and fullness of the balloon next to all those spikes! Such a great concept, too!
wow! i feel like i could just reach out and pop that balloon myself.
I love the fact that i am able to see more of your work Jeff.. today I was RUSH TO THE VET. ..everythng is ok. but I jump off the back of a Hybrid (to save on gas) now I have a VERY SORE PAW and just do not want to move around. but I made KJH go carrie me up stairs to look at your sSORRY ILLSTRATION AND IT MADE ME THINK ABOUT HOW SORRY I AM THAT I JUMP OFF THE HYBRID... DO YOU KNOW THAT I JUST HAD MY 13 B-DAY ON THE MAY 22? THAT A LOT OF PUPPY YEARS.
LOVE JJ WOOF.WOOF
Oh, I love you JJ!
Hope your paw feels better soon - no jumping!
Post a Comment