Saturday, May 27, 2006

Illustration Friday "CAKE"

16 comments:

Maria Eugenia said...

muito bom!!!

MD said...

Love it!
MD

Sorrel Sparks said...

Wow, that's quite freaky! Really nice style and crazy idea!

Anonymous said...

very inventive!!

carla said...

Wonderfully quirky! I just took a look at your website...it's really great! I like the concept and the animation - very incventive and fresh. The drag queens are a riot!

modroom said...

It looks like cake will eat itself. Style and humour great and it looks like you.

Jeff G said...

Well, I do eat a lot of cake.
What's that old saying? You are what... um.

AscenderRisesAbove said...

cake on the brain... fun.

Kim Carney said...

love the style!

Fernanda Guedes said...

What a nice illo! I'm sure this cake will not be eaten because it's so happy and shinning!

curiouskitty said...

cool cake! :D

Anonymous said...

Ouch the candle is melting on my head and the wax is RUNNING THROUGH MY NOSE... BUT CHOP,CHOP I WILL EAT THE CAKE ...OH MY I AM EATING MYSELF.. YUM,YUM

LOVE JJ & KJH

Anonymous said...

The cake that bites you back.
--Denise

Jules said...

Wicked!

TXArtcGal said...

FANTASTIC!!...and, definitely different! I love it!

sim said...

A very heady birthday gift.

mmm, can almost taste the soft center