This is cool! It has the look of a contour drawing that you went back to and reworked for detail. The look of the slightly off-kilter features makes this so full of personality! I really like it!
who could this possibly be?
I love the "sketchy" feel...and how the face and eyes are asymmetrical! Very nice!
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.»
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This is cool! It has the look of a contour drawing that you went back to and reworked for detail. The look of the slightly off-kilter features makes this so full of personality! I really like it!
who could this possibly be?
I love the "sketchy" feel...and how the face and eyes are asymmetrical! Very nice!
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»
Post a Comment