This is so good and different! Also visited your site and just loved it.
LOL! What a different take! I love it.
Funny! Well, I'm sure it gives her a buzz with all the additives it collects on its way through the atmosphere:> I always enjoy your very unique perspective and dry humor.
Love it!
excellent illo! love the concept!
Great work, I like the style. I'm gonna go see more of your stuff now.
How clever! I love it!
very creative illo here!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
This is so good and different! Also visited your site and just loved it.
LOL! What a different take! I love it.
Funny! Well, I'm sure it gives her a buzz with all the additives it collects on its way through the atmosphere:> I always enjoy your very unique perspective and dry humor.
Love it!
excellent illo! love the concept!
Great work, I like the style. I'm gonna go see more of your stuff now.
How clever! I love it!
very creative illo here!
Post a Comment