Hey, a fellow Bostonian. Fantastic work! Love your website too.
ooh freaky! I like it
Jeff -- great job! Your lines are very expressive and...well...just plain creepy!
It is a bit creepy, but it has a beautiful sentiment.
wow this is crazy and very interesting to peer at!
very expressive line, I was thinking of doing a "life from death" theme myself. good job.
This is really great. I love the folds and the shading. :)=
oh, this was something different! A special illo with beautiful colours and lines./M
wow....this is pretty cool! Great one!
HEY JEFF ,HOLLOWEEN MUST BE COMING UP .GREAT JOB AND VERRRRRRRRRY CREEEEEEEEEPYKJH:)
I am soooo in love with this image!! Superb and creepy!!
The first look is very creepy, but the more I look the more I think its elegant and beautiful.
Love the concept!! Elegantly done!!
nice work, good color
Ah...it all goes around in a circle! Cool idea and beautiful illustration.
this is a little bit frightening, but incredibly beautiful!!
beautiful and unique!
Thats a very freakishly cool picture. I like the use of color to. Using blue works really well with the pencil, because its a greyish color, but color all the same. It blends together very nicely.
Beautiful, powerful and expressive. This is truly a fascinating image.
Jeff!Sweet drawing...love the folded, fleshy mass and the spindly, fragile flower. Nice touch!
Wow! Disturbing and beautiful. I can't stop looking at it.
The cycle of life. Haunting, at times terrifying. And yet, beautiful too.
Best feeling in the world... finishing a drawing that I'm really happy with.
Post a Comment
23 comments:
Hey, a fellow Bostonian. Fantastic work! Love your website too.
ooh freaky! I like it
Jeff -- great job! Your lines are very expressive and...well...just plain creepy!
It is a bit creepy, but it has a beautiful sentiment.
wow this is crazy and very interesting to peer at!
very expressive line, I was thinking of doing a "life from death" theme myself. good job.
This is really great. I love the folds and the shading.
:)=
oh, this was something different! A special illo with beautiful colours and lines.
/M
wow....this is pretty cool! Great one!
HEY JEFF ,
HOLLOWEEN MUST BE COMING UP .
GREAT JOB AND VERRRRRRRRRY CREEEEEEEEEPY
KJH:)
I am soooo in love with this image!! Superb and creepy!!
The first look is very creepy, but the more I look the more I think its elegant and beautiful.
Love the concept!! Elegantly done!!
nice work, good color
Ah...it all goes around in a circle! Cool idea and beautiful illustration.
this is a little bit frightening, but incredibly beautiful!!
beautiful and unique!
Thats a very freakishly cool picture. I like the use of color to. Using blue works really well with the pencil, because its a greyish color, but color all the same. It blends together very nicely.
Beautiful, powerful and expressive. This is truly a fascinating image.
Jeff!
Sweet drawing...love the folded, fleshy mass and the spindly, fragile flower. Nice touch!
Wow! Disturbing and beautiful. I can't stop looking at it.
The cycle of life. Haunting, at times terrifying. And yet, beautiful too.
Best feeling in the world... finishing a drawing that I'm really happy with.
Post a Comment