lovely drawing
i love this one!
it took me a bit to realize the bird flu is coming.. Jeff very nice COLOR and well done :) great job.HI:) KJH
This guy is certainly ready for any cold, cough OR bird flu!
This is great.
Love your take! Nice drawing!
Beautiful drawing!
I love the gear. Nice work.
Great drawing and I love all the scribbly bits in the background too :)
Thanks for the smile. :-)
clever+ beautiful line work
Post a Comment
11 comments:
lovely drawing
i love this one!
it took me a bit to realize the bird flu is coming.. Jeff very nice COLOR and well done :) great job.
HI:)
KJH
This guy is certainly ready for any cold, cough OR bird flu!
This is great.
Love your take! Nice drawing!
Beautiful drawing!
I love the gear. Nice work.
Great drawing and I love all the scribbly bits in the background too :)
Thanks for the smile. :-)
clever
+ beautiful line work
Post a Comment