I just finished a series of 12, 8X2 ft posters for a local nightclub's Halloween party - the theme... Sideshow Freaks! Pretty cute for a dead guy, eh?
Augh that is freaky! I like your header pic tho! Very cute! Nice blog.
I could also imagine someone want a tattoo of this! Very cool, and great for a night of dancin' at the zombie zoo:>
AWSOME PIC. JEFF:) THE SKULL GUY HAS SOME GREAT TEETH... I HOPE I LOOK THAT GOOD OR (CREEPY WHEN I PASS.KJH
You'll have some pretty shiny choppers too I think!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I just finished a series of 12, 8X2 ft posters for a local nightclub's Halloween party - the theme... Sideshow Freaks! Pretty cute for a dead guy, eh?
Augh that is freaky! I like your header pic tho! Very cute! Nice blog.
I could also imagine someone want a tattoo of this! Very cool, and great for a night of dancin' at the zombie zoo:>
AWSOME PIC. JEFF:) THE SKULL GUY HAS SOME GREAT TEETH... I HOPE I LOOK THAT GOOD OR (CREEPY WHEN I PASS.
KJH
You'll have some pretty shiny choppers too I think!
Post a Comment