I really like that front line where the water meets the surface… with that little spill over. Very pretty. And I’m digging the soft quality of the water in contrast to the sharper sketchy clarity of the boy. I’ve got to try mixing my media a bit because I’m always endlessly impressed as to how you mix yours.
this is so sweet. i like the shadowy fish. did you notice that the colors in this illo match the colors in your photo? funny!! also want to thank you for commenting on my blog. :)
20 comments:
Great style. Your header illustration is a nice touch.
wonderful illo.
wonderful! love the composition.
wonderful carefree illustration
Like it a lot! Very peaceful!
Such a beautiful and calm illo. I love it!
great use of the colour...nice work!
One of my faves this week Jeff. It has a real sense of peace and calm.
great! beautiful illo!
Beautiful composition and lovely colors. The fish looks like a tiny shark! Well done!
Love the feel of this. :-)
great illo and so clear water..love it!!
You never disappoint me! Very calming, nice.
Very cool. Love the way you did the fish!
I really like that front line where the water meets the surface… with that little spill over. Very pretty. And I’m digging the soft quality of the water in contrast to the sharper sketchy clarity of the boy. I’ve got to try mixing my media a bit because I’m always endlessly impressed as to how you mix yours.
this is so sweet. i like the shadowy fish. did you notice that the colors in this illo match the colors in your photo? funny!!
also want to thank you for commenting on my blog. :)
One of my favorites for clear. the quality is beautiful!
Great job!
I really like this one "clear" as well as "peace," you're the cat's ass.
it has been too long since i visited, but i just LOVE this one.
-a
Post a Comment