Haunting and nicely done! I really like the restrained quality of the drawing and the light touch of color.
Love the spooky quality, your work is as always great.
Great lines and color. I love his expression!
very cool - nicely done
good work! I like that the mask is a raw, unformed face. this theme is also echoed in the unfinished features of the figure...great!
Mysterious is the word that comes to my mind.
This a sweet illo. I like it a lot :)
Very interesting. I love the look in his eyes. Great illustration!
beautiful! love this drawing!
beautifull work!
Wow! Nice illo! I love it!
very very professional my friend, my congratulations
Very beautifull draw...expresive...
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Haunting and nicely done! I really like the restrained quality of the drawing and the light touch of color.
Love the spooky quality, your work is as always great.
Great lines and color. I love his expression!
very cool - nicely done
good work! I like that the mask is a raw, unformed face. this theme is also echoed in the unfinished features of the figure...
great!
Mysterious is the word that comes to my mind.
This a sweet illo. I like it a lot :)
Very interesting. I love the look in his eyes. Great illustration!
beautiful! love this drawing!
beautifull work!
Wow! Nice illo! I love it!
very very professional my friend, my congratulations
Very beautifull draw...expresive...
Post a Comment