Clever and witty! Hilarious characters. The guys arm even looks like a wing. Perfect! (Are you familiar with the Honeymooners episode where Ralph thinks he won a big inheritance so he told his boss he was a bum? But what he inherited was his Uncle's bird named Fortune!!) Anyway, at first I thought this is where you were going :)
I agree with Lolo, The beak likeness is good, but the arm/wing on the owner is priceless. Nice style with loads of personality. You should ba as proud your parrot owner! M
9 comments:
very cool drawing! nice!
Great beaks, great lines.
Super character design on both of these...nice...
Clever and witty! Hilarious characters. The guys arm even looks like a wing. Perfect! (Are you familiar with the Honeymooners episode where Ralph thinks he won a big inheritance so he told his boss he was a bum? But what he inherited was his Uncle's bird named Fortune!!) Anyway, at first I thought this is where you were going :)
haa! I love the break nose on the guy, fun post
I agree with Lolo,
The beak likeness is good, but the arm/wing on the owner is priceless.
Nice style with loads of personality. You should ba as proud your parrot owner!
M
I really like your characters and the clean line work. Very nice.
Great characters and so alike ;)
I like the motion of the curves, and you made the character so nerdy and likable.
Post a Comment