you do amazing things here - so when I was recently "tagged" I thought I'd turn around and tag some of MY favorite Illustators - you're IT - if you haven't already been tagged! It's a Illustration Friday thing - just list 7 things about yourself and then tag 7 other people. Hope you don't mind! :)
6 comments:
Nice work Jeff! And just under the wire!
i love this!
hehe, how different, playful and cool!
This is great. I love the concept, and the looks on their faces!
haha! awesome house-hat.
you do amazing things here - so when I was recently "tagged" I thought I'd turn around and tag some of MY favorite Illustators - you're IT - if you haven't already been tagged! It's a Illustration Friday thing - just list 7 things about yourself and then tag 7 other people. Hope you don't mind! :)
Post a Comment