Another humiliated bulldog! (see my "snap" entry :)I'll leave you alone now...3 times here today : P
Great Bunny! Thanks for the comment on my animated GIF. I'm still waiting for those "flashbacks" they promised us. In the meantime I just figured I'd create a suitable placebo. I love your characters and sketch style.
haha! you're funny.. can i use this for a place card as well? hihi 8)
Very nice! The hint of color is great. Thanks for your comments on my blog!
haha! this is really cuteI like the header a lot, cool style
Great blog, post more!Heather
just the right amount of illustration on this...gritty and funny...
I miss you to:) but I had to hop around the world and hid my easter eggs. so when i was done I was HOPPY TIRED.THANK YOUKJH
I really like this drawing, esp the way the lines fade off...
I want this on a t-shirt! :D You're brilliant man!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Another humiliated bulldog! (see my "snap" entry :)
I'll leave you alone now...3 times here today : P
Great Bunny! Thanks for the comment on my animated GIF. I'm still waiting for those "flashbacks" they promised us. In the meantime I just figured I'd create a suitable placebo. I love your characters and sketch style.
haha! you're funny.. can i use this for a place card as well? hihi 8)
Very nice! The hint of color is great. Thanks for your comments on my blog!
haha! this is really cute
I like the header a lot, cool style
Great blog, post more!
Heather
just the right amount of illustration on this...gritty and funny...
I miss you to:) but I had to hop around the world and hid my easter eggs. so when i was done I was HOPPY TIRED.
THANK YOU
KJH
I really like this drawing, esp the way the lines fade off...
I want this on a t-shirt! :D You're brilliant man!
Post a Comment