Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Illustration Friday "INSECT"

11 comments:

carla said...

Oh - I like this! Funny that the baby can only be fascinated by the intricate shapes of the spiders...it hasn't learned to be afraid of them! You really have that whole baby posture down perfectly, and I love the blue. Does that mean it's a boy?

Roz Foster said...

Too funny. The expression on the baby's face is priceless. Looks like he/she has paused to assess the situation but hasn't quite figured out if this is a funny switcheroo with her/his mobile or if there is, indeed, a wail in store. Wonderful work.

Suzan said...

Great idea. Very well executed.

trowbridge chronicles said...

I really like your drawing style. A very sensitive line.

Heartful said...

This is really beautiful, love the innocence on the baby's face, insects don't have to be scary! Love your style.

Christine Lim said...

Awesome, as always! Glad to be back again on your blog.

AscenderRisesAbove said...

Great illustration! Once again!

Anonymous said...

Better start saving for therapy sessions now...

TXArtcGal said...

Adorable!! Sorry I missed this last week!

Anonymous said...

HI JEFF! OF COURSE WE LOVE ALL THE PICTURES, BUT THIS ONE IS OUR FAVORITE!! LOVE THE BUGS,LOVE THE BLUE BACKGROUND AND LOVE THAT BABY!!

LOVE, SARA AND JESSICA

Anonymous said...

Every time I see this, the baby reminds me of our old friend Paul F. Does it look like him or am I crazy?