Jeff G -- Ah, really like this for so many reasons. The dark spawn lurking in the flow. The vaguely concerned, heroically posed weiner dog. The auditory effects I'm absorbing through the visual.
Darn, I need to get around IlloFriday posts more! Anyway, thanks for this loveliness, and thanks for stopping my my neighborhood and commenting. You're always welcome back!
I also like the concerned look of the dog. I didn't see the "spawn" in the water at first, I took them for rapids. Then I really looked...they gave me the willies!
My first impression was of some entity that has a life force, something almost serpentine. There's real enrgy in the movement, and it seems kind of malevolent. I do see the "evil spawn" in the water...so full of some purpose in its movement. And the little dog...he's just not sure, but he's watching. This is really cool!
12 comments:
Nice flow! :-)
this is amazing!
I like the little doggy in the drawing.
Beautiful work, lovely detail.
this reminds me of the sorcer's apprentice in fantasia!I hope there is a boat coming soon? nice work!
love the doggy!
Jeff G -- Ah, really like this for so many reasons. The dark spawn lurking in the flow. The vaguely concerned, heroically posed weiner dog. The auditory effects I'm absorbing through the visual.
Darn, I need to get around IlloFriday posts more! Anyway, thanks for this loveliness, and thanks for stopping my my neighborhood and commenting. You're always welcome back!
Thanks for commenting, Lori. You're right - there IS a lot of sound in this one!
I also like the concerned look of the dog. I didn't see the "spawn" in the water at first, I took them for rapids. Then I really looked...they gave me the willies!
really like this one, the line work forces your eye to move with the water. Nice job!
My first impression was of some entity that has a life force, something almost serpentine. There's real enrgy in the movement, and it seems kind of malevolent. I do see the "evil spawn" in the water...so full of some purpose in its movement. And the little dog...he's just not sure, but he's watching. This is really cool!
Hey!!Feels like I'm viewing the potholes in Western Mass. Love it---Mummy
Post a Comment